This page lists books which contain trigger warnings for everything related to sexual assault and sexual harassment. Click on each title for more context.
For sexual abuse, see Paedophilia, grooming, child sexual abuse, and child sexual assault & rape and Abuse, neglect and abandonment.
For workplace harassment, see Bullying, cyberbullying, harassment and hazing.
For rape and sexual violence, see Rape, rape by coercion, and threats of rape, Sex-, child- and human trafficking and Sex work (underrage, coerced or forced) and sexual slavery.
If you’re looking for more other related warnings, please see the database for a comprehensive list.
- Act Like It by Lucy Parker
- Again, But Better by Christina Lauren
- Alex + Ada, Vols. 1-3 by Jonathan Luna & Sarah Vaughn
- All of This is True by Lygia Day Peñaflor
- All of Us with Wings by Michelle Ruiz Keil
- All the Stars and Teeth by Adalyn Grace
- All the Things We Do in the Dark by Saundra Mitchell
- Aya, Vol. 3: The Secrets Come Out by Marguerite Abouet
- The Candle & the Flame by Nafiza Azad
- Clap When You Land by Elizabeth Acevedo
- Coffee Boy by Austin Chant
- A Curse so Dark & Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer
- Damsel by Elana K. Arnold
- Fingersmith by Sarah Watters
- Hollow by Rhonda Parrish
- Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson
- Little Creeping Things by Chelsea Ichaso
- The Poet X by Elizabeth Acevedo
- The Silence of Bones by June Hur
- Undercover Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams