This page lists books that contain trigger warnings for cyberbullying and cyber-harassment, including doxxing. Click on each title for more context.
For the online distribution of illicit or private photos and videos, see Revenge porn.
For online sexual harassment, see Sexual harassment.
If you’re looking for other related warnings, please see the database for a comprehensive list.
- All Eyes on Us by Kit Frick
- Amari & the Night Brothers by B.B. Alston
- American Royals by Katharine McGee
- Call Me Evie by J.P. Pomare
- Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
- Every Single Lie by Rachel Vincent
- The Exact Opposite of Okay by Laura Steven
- Excuse Me While I Ugly Cry by Joya Goffney
- Loathe at First Sight by Suzanne Parker
- Meet Cute Diary by Emery Lee
- More Than We Can Tell by Brigid Kemmerer
- My Favourite Half-Night Stand by Christina Lauren
- One to Watch by Kate Stayman-London
- Shipped by Meredith Tate
- Twice Shy by Sara Hogle
- Well Played by Jen DeLuca
- XL by Scott Brown
- Yes No Maybe So by Beck Albertalli & Aisha Saeed