This page lists books which contain trigger warnings for everything related to rape.
This includes statutory rape, marital rape, rape by coercion, gang rape, and rape threats. Click on each title for more context.
For sexual abuse, see Paedophilia, grooming, child sexual abuse, and child sexual assault & rape and Abuse, neglect and abandonment.
For pregnancy from rape, see Pregnancy and non-consensual pregnancy.
If you’re looking for more other related warnings, please see the database for a comprehensive list.
- After the Lights Go Out by Lili Wilkinson
- Alex and Eliza by Melissa de la Cruz
- Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood
- All of Us with Wings by Michelle Ruiz Keil
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
- All the Little Bones by Ellie Marney
- All the Rage by Courtney Summers
- All the Things We Do in the Dark by Saundra Mitchell
- All the Ugly and Wonderful Things by Bryn Greenwood
- Aya, Vol. 3: The Secrets Come Out by Marguerite Abouet & Clément Oubrerie
- Clap When You Land by Elizabeth Acevedo
- Damsel by Elana K. Arnold
- A General Theory of Oblivion by José Eduardo Agualusa
- Hollow by Rhonda Parrish
- Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson
- Love Language by Reese Morrison
- Say Her Name by James Dawson