This page includes a list of books which contain a contain trigger warning for death of grandparent. You can click on each title for more context.
See also Grief & loss depiction.
For any other related warnings not listed here, please see the database for our comprehensive list.
- 99 Percent Mine by Sally Thorne
- Alex + Ada, Vols. 1-3 by Jonathan Luna & Sarah Vaughn
- All the Ugly and Wonderful Things by Bryn Greenwood
- Ancestor Approved edited by Cynthia Leitich Smith
- Beneath a Meth Moon by Jacqueline Woodson
- Dark and Deepest Red by Anna-Marie McLemore
- The Death of Mrs Westaway by Ruth Ware
- The Desolations of Devil’s Acre by Ransom Riggs
- Find Me Their Bones by Sara Wolf
- I Love You so Mochi by Sarah Kuhn
- Jane Anonymous by Laurie Faria Stolarz
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- Next Year in Havana by Chanel Cleeton
- Over the Top by Jonathan Van Ness
- Rich People Problems by Kevin Kwan
- Sadie by Courtney Summers