This page lists books which contain trigger warnings for adult-minor relationships. For the sake of consistency, this website considers ‘adult’ to be eighteen years of age or older and ‘minor’ to be under the age of eighteen; therefore adult-minor relationships include all romantic, sexual, and/or queerplatonic relationships between a minor and an adult. Click on each title for more context.
The Paedophilia, grooming, child sexual abuse, and child sexual assault & rape will most likely also be relevant. For other sexual violence-related warnings, see the database.
For any other related warnings not listed here, please see the database for our comprehensive list.
- After the Lights Go Out by Lili Wilkinson
- All of Us with Wings by Michelle Ruiz Keil
- All the Ugly and Wonderful Things by Bryn Greenwood
- The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden
- The Cheerleaders by Kara Thomas
- Ghost House by Alexandra Adornetto
- Hitorijime My Hero, Vol 1 by Memeko Arii
- In the Dream House by Carmen Maria Machado
- Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
- Say Her Name by Juno Dawson
- When It’s Real by Erin Watt
- You Will Know Me by Megan Abbott