Devolution: A Firsthand Account of the Rainier Sasquatch Massacre by Max Brooks
As the ash and chaos from Mount Rainier’s eruption swirled and finally settled, the story of the Greenloop massacre has passed unnoticed, unexamined… until now. But the journals of resident Kate Holland, recovered from the town’s bloody wreckage, capture a tale too harrowing – and too earth-shattering in its implications – to be forgotten.
In these pages, Max Brooks brings Kate’s extraordinary account to light for the first time, faithfully… Read more.
Trigger & Content Warnings
- Panic attack, on-page
- Dieting discussed & calorie-counting
- Blood & gore depiction
- Dead bodies
- Grief & loss depiction
- Death of a husband, on-page
- Death of friends, on-page
- Earthquakes & volcanic eruption, on-page
- Animal attack & death from animal attack (theme)
- Animal death
- Animal dead bodies & butchery, on-page