This page lists books which contain trigger warnings for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and intrusive thoughts. Click on each title for context.
All these titles will also appear on the Mental Health page, which collects all books with mental illness representation.
If you’re looking for more other related warnings, please see the database for a comprehensive list.
- Am I Normal Yet? by Holly Bourne
- Come Tumbling Down by Seanan McGuire
- Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone
- Girl Against the Universe by Paula Stokes
- Influence by Sara Shepard & Lilia Buckingham
- Maybe You Should Talk to Someone by Lori Gottlieb
- The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness
- Turtles All the Way Down by John Green
- We Can’t Keep Meeting Like This by Rachel Lynn Solomon
- The Weight of Our Sky by Hanna Alkaf
- Why Does He Do That? by Lundy Bancroft
- Witches of Ash & Ruin by E. Latimer