After Care by L.B. Dunbar
Breast cancer survivor Edie Williams is ready to live.
Divorced. Mother of two. She’s planned the vacation of a lifetime for a reboot, only to encounter an awakening adventure—Tommy Carrigan. Manager of the band Collision, Tommy Carrigan has his plate full. Independent. Carefree. He’s on an annual holiday with his band family, when the unexpected happens—Edie Williams. Love might be just what the doctor prescribed,
but can it survive the world of rock-n-roll?
Trigger & Content Warnings
- Spousal infidelity recounted
- Adult-minor relationship mentioned
- Alcohol consumption, on-page
- Spouse with alcoholism recounted
- Cancer (remission)
- Death of a relative from suicide by overdose mentioned
*Note : Mentions of a adult-minor relationship involving an eighteen-year-old high school student and a 22-year-old man..