A Dog’s Journey by W. Bruce Cameron
Buddy is a good dog.
After searching for his purpose through several eventful lives, Buddy is sure that he has found and fulfilled it. Yet as he watches curious baby Clarity get into dangerous mischief, he is certain that this little girl is very much in need of a dog of her own.
When Buddy is reborn, he realizes that he has a new destiny. He’s overjoyed when he is adopted by Clarity, now a vibrant but troubled teenager. When they are suddenly separated, Buddy despairs―who will take care of his girl?
Trigger & Content Warnings:
- Domestic abuse & violence
- Alcoholism & alcohol abuse
- Recreational drug use & abuse
- Cancer mentioned
- Death of a father mentioned
- Car accident
- Animal death, including the death of a pet dog