Crush by Tracy Wolff
Everything feels off—especially me. I’ve returned to Katmere Academy, but I’m haunted by fragments of days I have no recollection of living and struggling to understand who, or what, I really am.
Just when I start to feel safe again, Hudson is back with a vengeance. He insists there are secrets I don’t know about, threatening to drive a wedge between Jaxon and me forever. But far worse enemies are at our doorstep… Read more.
Trigger & Content Warnings:
- Physical & emotional parental abuse recounted
- Blood & gore depiction
- Death of a parent in a car accident recounted
- Knife violence & stabbing
- Vivisepulture (being buried alive)
- Loss of autonomy (possession)