Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
About three things I was absolutely positive.
First, Edward was a vampire.
Second, there was a part of him—and I didn’t know how dominant that part might be—that thirsted for my blood.
And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.
Trigger & Content Warnings:
- Ableism & ableist language
- Aromisic language and amanormativity
- Racism & anti-Native language
- Attempted suicide mentioned
- Blood depiction & blood drinking
- Physical injuries
- Death of a child recounted