This page lists books that contain trigger warnings for hurricanes, cyclones, and tornadoes, as well as blizzards and sandstorms. You can click on each title for more context.
For any other related warnings not listed here, please see the database for our comprehensive list.
- The Fire This Time edited by Jesmyn Ward
- How to Talk About Climate Change in a Way That Makes a Difference by Rebecca Huntley
- No Judgements by Meg Cabot
- One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston
- Salvage the Bones by Jesmyn Ward
- Sister of the Bollywood Bride by Nadini Bajpai
- A Snowfall of Silver by Laura Wood
- Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
- To Be Taught, If Fortunate by Becky Chambers
- To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo
- Torn Away by Jennifer Brown
- With the Fire on High by Elizabeth Acevedo
- The Yellow House by Sarah M. Brown